November 24th, 2010
And our winner is Lori! Congratulations! I’ve just sent you an email, please respond within 72 hours and let me know your mailing address. We are in the city right now waiting for our baby to be born, but I will get this out to you once we are back home again .
I really like conversation starters that naturally lead to sharing my faith with those around me. The Mend Mark bracelet is a great way to share your faith in Christ as a natural out-flowing of casual conversation.
Designed to represent the scars Jesus incurred on His wrists during the crucifixion, this one-size-fits-all stretchy type bracelet deposits a round mark on each side of the wrist. With the word “REMEMBER” on one circular disc and “LOVE” on the other, this bracelet can serve not only to help believers share their faith, but also to remind the wearer of Christ’s sacrificial love – His blood shed on our behalf when we were still sinners.
Unfortunately, I’ve been wearing a double set of wrist braces full time for the past few weeks, so I haven’t been able to give the bracelet a thorough test run yet. What I do like is that the jewelry is smooth – very important to me as a mom of little ones. I can’t wear much jewelry when I’m breastfeeding a new baby because it snags and scratches, but this won’t!
However, wearers are warned not to stretch the band too much, because it is made out of a stretchy type of rubber I’m not too sure how well it is going to hold up for in the long run, it does seem a bit delicate.
The bracelet is very beautifully packaged in a gift box along with a brochure explaining the purpose of the bracelet, and that a portion of the sales are going towards the Living Water International project.
I have 1 brand new Mend Mark bracelet to give away to one blessed winner internationally! To enter, let me know who you’d like to win this bracelet for!
For additional entries:
1. Subscribe to this blog for updates – see the left hand sidebar. Leave an additional comment letting me know you’ve subscribed (or if you already subscribe).
2. Write a post on your blog promoting and linking to this contest. Leave an additional comment with a link to your post.
3. Add the Quiverfull Family button (see the code box in the right hand sidebar under BUTTON UP!) to your blog’s sidebar, or let me know if you already have the button displayed. Leave an additional comment with a link to your post.
4. Digg, Stumble, Tweet, Facebook or otherwise share this post on a social networking site. Leave an additional comment indicating how you shared this post.
5. Follow me on Twitter or let me know if you are an existing follower.
Each additional step taken counts for 1 additional entry. A total of 6 entries are available if you complete all of these steps. Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
The contest will close at 12 a.m. MST on Sunday, December 05th, 2010. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn for the Mend Mark bracelet on Monday, December 06th, 2010 and notified by email. Please fill your email address in the comment form when you are completing your comment so that I can contact you. The winners must respond with a mailing address within 72 hours of my email, or a new winner will be chosen. This contest is open to those living anywhere internationally.